RF Wireless Single Channel Dimming Controller
|Input Voltage: 12Vdc (5-24V)||Controller: Wireless RF Remote|
|Connection: 2.1mm Male & Female Plug||Modes: Flash, Strobe, Smooth, Fade|
|Max Output: 12A||Remote Range: 8-Meters or 26-Feet|
|Battery Type: 3V CR2025 Included||Signal: Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)|
Single color remote LED dimmer controlled by wireless remote and uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to dim LED strips; most commonly with our 12Vdc LED Flex Strips. The remote comes with a battery and easily connects to both the power supply and strips via 2.1mm male and female barrel jacks. This dimmer has four different dynamic modes, speeds, intensity control, preset lighting levels and an on/off button.
Installation & Connection Instructions
The 12Vdc power-supply plugs into the input of the dimmer (labeled +5-24V-) and the output of the dimmer (labeled + LED -) plugs into the beginning of the strip. The plugs are a common center positive 2.1 barrel style, which mates well with most of our power-supplies or screw-in terminal plugs.
- 1) ON button: Turn on or switch to standby mode
- 2) Mode Shortcut: Switch to lighting mode from other modes
- 3,4) Brightness adjustment buttons: Increase or decrease the brightness level
- 5,6,7) Brightness adjusting shortcuts: Switch to 100%, 50% or 25% brightness levels
- 8,9) Dynamic mode adjusting buttons: Switch to other modes (Flash, Strobe, Fade & Smooth)
- 10,11) Speed adjusting buttons: Increase or decrease the speed of dynamic modes